I went to a regional Bike to Work Day Marketing Committee meeting up in Oakland this week. It was attended by representatives from the other Bay Area bike coalitions. The main meeting agenda was to review the design concepts for this year's BTWD event. The graphic designer presented three ideas to the group and the vote was close to unanimous on one of the designs. The graphic designer will go back to the drawing board and provide us with a couple more renditions of the concept we agreed on. Once approved by the group it will be sent off to be printed on the bags. I hope you will enjoy the design and I look forward to sharing it with you all soon.
- Get a Job: SVBC’s Santa Clara County Advocate
- SVBC Attends The Untokening California 2017
- Year-End Giving Season: Read Why Elaine Uang Gives Her Support to SVBC
- Mural Bike Ride Brings People Together to Explore San Jose’s Art, Culture, Neighborhoods
- 8 80 Cities Brings New Outreach Toolkit to San José