El Camino Real bikeways
Whether you live on El Camino Real or want to use El Camino Real to get from city to city or to access the wealth of small businesses on the strip, we want to help by creating continuous, protected bike lanes on El Camino Real in both counties. We are urging cities to be innovative and create new solutions.
See our presentation on why we work on El Camino Real and the roadway’s relationship with safety and Vision Zero: 150710 GBI WC ECR VZ presentation
- El Camino Real bikeways in Mountain View
- El Camino Real bikeways in Menlo Park
- Ensure that BRT is implemented on El Camino Real in Santa Clara County with safe and comfortable bike facilities.
- Santa Clara Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and bike lanes
- Sunnyvale ½ mile of bike lanes on El Camino Real
- San Mateo passes Sustainable Streets Plan including conceptual bike lanes for El Camino Real
- Mountain View includes bike lanes in El Camino Real Precise Plan
City Council of Millbrae will hold a study session on the Millbrae Station Area Specific Plan (MSASP) on Tuesday, January 5 at 7:00 pm at City Hall. Following that, there will be a public hearing on the MSASP and the Final Environmental Impact Report on Tuesday, January 12 at 7:00 pm at City Hall. This gives you two chances to provide your voice and comments to this plan, which will have a big impact on the future of regional transportation moving forward. SVBC first got involved over the summer, partnering with other organizations to educate residents and stakeholders on some of the key issues .