El Camino Real bikeways
Whether you live on El Camino Real or want to use El Camino Real to get from city to city or to access the wealth of small businesses on the strip, we want to help by creating continuous, protected bike lanes on El Camino Real in both counties. We are urging cities to be innovative and create new solutions
- El Camino Real bikeways in Mountain View
- El Camino Real bikeways in Menlo Park
- Ensure that BRT is implemented on El Camino Real in Santa Clara County with safe and comfortable bike facilities.
- Santa Clara Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) and bike lanes
- Sunnyvale ½ mile of bike lanes on El Camino Real
- San Mateo passes Sustainable Streets Plan including conceptual bike lanes for El Camino Real
- Mountain View includes bike lanes in El Camino Real Precise Plan
We have big news out of Mountain View to celebrate this week. At a February 5 study session for the San Antonio and El Camino Real Precise Plans, City Council directed planners to study the feasibility of removing parking on El Camino to make space for a bike lane.
On Saturday, January 11, the City of Mountain View hosted a public workshop to describe and solicit community feedback for the El Camino Real and San Antonio Center Precise Plans. There is clearly interest in the two projects: over 100 people attended the 2.5-hour workshop, including members of environmental, transportation, housing, and equity organizations, as well as citizens who simply wanted to learn more and have a voice.