*Events marked with an asterisk (*) are not organized by Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition.
- This event has passed.
*San Jose BPAC meeting
May 13 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
BICYCLE & PEDESTRIAN ADVISORY COMMITTEE 6:15-8:00 pm, May 13th, 2019
San José City Hall, 200 E. Santa Clara St, 8th Floor, Room T-847
To request an accommodation for City-sponsored meetings or events, or an alternative format for printed materials, call John Brazil at 408-975-3206 or 408-294-9337 (TTY) as soon as possible, but at least three business days before the meeting/event.
- (a) Call to Order/Introductions
- (b) Approve Order of Business
- (c) Public Forum – Members of the public may address the Committee for up to three minutes on any subject not on the Agenda. No response is required from City staff or the Committee for items not on the Agenda, and no action may be taken.
- (d) Approve Minutes of August 13th, 2018, October 22nd, 2018, and April 8th, 2019
- (e) Old Business
(1) VTA Bicycle & Pedestrian Advisory Committee Meeting Update
(2) Discussion of BPAC Work Plan and Future Agenda Items Discussion
- (f) NewBusiness
(1) San Jose Parks Department ActivateSJ Plan Overview
- (2) Status Update on Committee Vacancies
- (g) Staff Report
- (h) Chairperson’s Comments
- (i) CommitteeComments
- (j) Adjourn
Next Meeting: Tentatively Scheduled for July 1st, 2019
All public records relating to an open session item on this agenda, which are not exempt from disclosure pursuant to the California Public Records Act, that are distributed to a majority of the legislative body will be available for public inspection at the Office of the Bicycle & Pedestrian Program at San José City Hall, 200 E. Santa Clara Street, 8th Floor, San José, California at the same time that the public records are distributed or made available to the legislative body.
The City of San Jose is committed to open and honest government and strives to consistently meet the community’s expectations by providing excellent service, in a positive and timely manner, and in the full view of the public. The City Code of Ethics may be viewed on-line at http://www.sanjoseca.gov/clerk/cp_manual/CPM_0_15.pdf.