Bike to Work Day 2016 Sponsorship and Benefits
Your company’s involvement will position you as a community-minded business that is working to help reduce traffic congestion, enhance health, and improve the environment while reaching a large, growing, and diverse audience. Sponsors are recognized before, during, and after the event. With your company’s sponsorship, you will also receive a number of media and promotional benefits.
Learn more about the various Sponsorship Packages.
SVBC teams up with community and business leaders to achieve a very high level of media attention for Bike to Work Day, including:
- Press conference in Santa Clara County.
- Radio and major TV network coverage.
- Newspaper coverage throughout the two counties.
- More than 6,000 posters for the event, featuring your name or logo, will be distributed to various businesses and public outlets.
- On the day of event, over 9,000 reusable canvas musette bags, featuring your name or logo, will be given away to cycling commuters.
- Both the posters and the bags are popular mementos – visibility lasts well beyond this event.
- Bike to Work Day draws people from all over the region to our website to learn about bicycling, event details, and Energizer Station locations.
- Your sponsorship will be seen by tens of thousands of visitors.
- Link back to your company’s website from our main Bike to Work Day page.
- An estimated 35,000 Silicon Valley bicyclists will pass by over 100 Energizer Stations on Bike to Work Day within the two counties.
- Riders receive musette bags adorned with your name or logo and filled with treats.
- As a sponsor you will have the opportunity to include approved materials in the BTWD bags or tabletops.
- Annual Dinner and VIP Ride attended by business leaders and elite cyclists.
- Company Bike Challenge Breakfast or Happy Hour held to commemorate the participants.
- Bike Away From Work Bash taking place on the evening of Bike to Work Day.
- Walk & Bike to School events at elementary and middle schools promoting active transportation.