As Annual Dinner approaches, some folks who would love to bid on items have told us they’re unable to attend. And while we hope you’ll come to dinner in person–and hear Mark Gainey, Chairman and co-founder of Strava, speak in person!–we understand that life happens. If you’d like to bid on items from afar, here are instructions for making an account on the BidPal website:
- Head on over to bidpal.net/svbcdinner
- Click “sign in” in the upper right corner.
- Create a BidPal account using your email address, Facebook account, or Google account.
- Complete your registration information, including phone number and address.
- The page will ask you if you want to add a credit card. Select “add a credit card”
- Input your credit card number and hit “save”
- You’re all set! Click on browse items on the left hand side of the screen and start bidding.
Questions? Email Jessica at email@example.com.