Do you love bikes? Do you love the environment? What about encouraging others to commute by bike? Boy oh boy do we have the internship for you!
SVBC is looking for a bike parking volunteer intern to come into our office every Tuesday for 3-4 hours. You must be able to commit for at least 8 weeks. If you’re a student, we’re happy to fill out any paperwork you may need!
- Data entry using Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Manage and create events on Eventbrite
- Update Google map of bike parking opportunities
- Help organize bike parking equipment
- Various tasks as needed
What you’ll get out of the internship:
- Learn ins and outs of working in a small nonprofit
- Learn Google docs, sheets, Eventbrite
- Learn event management and environmental project management
- Get to know some really cool people ;-)
- Get involved in making Silicon Valley a better place to ride!
Email Kate, Community Projects Coordinator & Bike Parking Manager, with your resume and cover letter. Include “Volunteer Intern Application” in the subject line.