Bring your bike, scooter, skateboard, rollerblades, or walking shoes to your nearest Streets Alive! Parks Alive! celebration. If you’re coming to Belmont’s event on May 4, don’t forget your disguise as you make your way to the Belmont Sports Complex. This event will be part of a 9.5-mile, tri-city celebration (San Mateo, Foster City, Belmont) along the Bay Trail that will celebrate active lifestyles. Ride or walk the trail while appreciating the natural habitat, or simply enjoy some of the free activities taking place at various parks.
At the Belmont Sports Complex you will be able to:
- Participate in a bike rodeo (skills course)
- Take advantage of free bike inspection and repair
- Setup a picnic area while enjoying some music
- Decorate your bike with accessories
- Take part in other games along the grassy field
- And win prizes for the best disguise
Get all the details at http://www.streetsalivesmc.org/cities/#belmont
Volunteer! Volunteers make everything better. Help us make this event a successful one by being a ride marshal along the trail or by helping us teach bicycle safety at the bike rodeo. Please contact Ernesto at 408-287-7259 x221 or email@example.com.