Join the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) and Santa Clara Valley Transit Authority (VTA) for an interactive training to satisfy MTC's Complete Streets requirement for the One Bay Area Grant (OBAG).
These workshops aim to provide guidance to local jurisdictions on developing local complete street policies. Highlights include:
- Definition of Complete Streets
- Examples: context sensitivity, defining users, infrastructure solutions
- MTC OBAG: Complete Streets required elements
- General Plan amendment process
- Implementation plans
- Multimodal level of service
- Circulation plans
The workshop is coming to Santa Clara County (VTA) on October 29 from 1:00 to 4:00 pm.
To RSVP, visit:
For more information, email Annie Young: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (510) 817-5754