If walking, biking and transit are important to you as a Menlo Park voter, consider holding onto your ballot until you hear the candidates address these topics in person. Do you have friends and family who are concerned about the environment in Menlo Park? Send them this invitation and bring them along.
As you consider your vote, you can read responses from all 5 Candidates with their ideas about crucial transportation and land use issues affecting Menlo Park
- Where should Menlo Park add new Housing in its housing element?
- How can Menlo Park make our Safe Routes to School programs more effective
- How can traffic congestion in Menlo Park be addressed in the upcoming revision of the city’s General Plan?
- What should be the future of El Camino - 6 vehicle lanes, or adding sidewalk curb extensions and bike lanes
- What should be the city’s goals for future zoning updates in the M2 industrial area near Facebook?