Come join us and participate in bicycle advocacy in Palo Alto and the surrounding communities.
This group, a grassroots collection of advocates that reports to the SVBC Policy Advisory Committee, meets the second Thursday of each month.
January 12 is the kick-off meeting!
Agenda to include:
- Regional grant program to use Stanford's $10 million just rejected by San Mateo County
- 2012 Palo Alto Bicycle + Pedestrian Transportation Plan
- Facebook Campus EIR
- Adobe Creek bike/ped overcrossing
- California Ave streetscape project
- And anything YOU'RE interested in!
Show up at 6:00 for the social hour/dinner. We get down to business at 7:00.