UPDATE: The November 6 and subsequent meetings will take place at Tarboosh: 837 Jefferson Avenue, Redwood City
The SVBC Peninsula Committee meets on the 1st Thursday of every month to discuss current events in the San Mateo County cycling world. The social hour is 6:00-7:00pm, and the regular meeting is 7:00-8:30pm. Agendas are available the week before the meeting. SVBC members and non-members are welcome to attend and participate.
6:00-7:00PM Social Hour
7:00-8:00PM General Meeting*
8:00-8:30PM Wrap-up and Networking
The agenda for the December 1 meeting is as follows:
- Approval of October minutes
- Changes and additions to agenda
- Guest comments
- SVBC Staff report
- Old Business
- Short Reports
- Facebook bike access
- Update on North Fair Oaks Community plan
- Status of Portola Valley “traffic committee”.
- RWC/Middlefield bike “facility” north of Fair Oaks
- Update on C/CAG BPAC and SMCTA bike issues?
- Update on status of study by contractor on County section of Santa Cruz Ave – See October 6, 2011 minutes
- Alpine RD Status and the Policy Committee
- New Business
- Belmont Bridge Grand Opening
- Freeway Overcrossings
Non-members are welcome to attend and participate.
*Official meeting ends at 8:00 for those catching NB train @ 8:09 and SB train 8:18