Monthly Meeting of SVBC San Mateo County Committee:
Agenda for Thursday, Apr 5, 2012
Sabor Colibri, 2053 B, Broadway, Redwood City, at location of former Ladda’s Thai
6:00-6:30PM Social Hour, Dinner
6:30-8:00PM General Meeting*
8:00-8:30PM Wrap-up and Networking
*Official meeting ends at 8:00 for those catching NB and SB trains ~8:15.
No time-line for agenda items, but please observe General Meeting time.
- Approval of March minutes
- Changes and additions to agenda
- SVBC Staff report:
- Bike to Work Day
- Bike Advocacy Summit
- Membership Committee
- Stanford Hospital in Redwood City
- Proposed aquaduct bike-ped trail in Redwood City
- Membership tabling events: Centuries, etc.
- San Carlos US101/Holly interchange options & E. San Carlos Av.
- Alpine Rd: Stanford trail: Santa Clara County status
- Bair Island Bay Trail segment
- City reports:
- Menlo Park: Alameda/Santa Cruz lanes, Safe Routes to School
- Events and Announcements
- Makers Faire
Non-members are welcome to attend and participate.